Road Marking Machine “Shmel 12A”, with the increased volume of paint loading, is the ideal solution for marking on highways. The use of ISUZU chassis ensures a greater reliability, while state-of-the art equipment helps to achieve top performance.
Road Marking Machine “Shmel 12A”, with the increased volume of paint loading, is the ideal solution for marking on highways.
The use of ISUZU chassis ensures a greater reliability, while state-of-the art equipment helps to achieve top performance.
- spraying type: airless;
- “Kubota” engine power, max: 33 hp;
- fuel type: diesel ;
- road marking accuracy in automatic mode: ±1 cm;
- road marking single solid line speed (width 15 cm, 800 g/m2): 10.8 km/h;
- road marking double solid line speed (width 15 cm, 800 g/m2): 5.5 km/h;
- maximum road marking speed: 15 km/ h;
- compressor output (Fini): 540 l/min;
- paint pump rated capacity (Graco): 26 l/min;
- operating paint pressure, max: 130 bar;
- tank capacity paint, max: 1840 kg;
- tank capacity glass beads, max: 610 kg;
- chassis fuel type: diesel;
- overall dimensions working position (two marking units both side) (length x width x height), m: 9.4 x 3.9 x 3.0;
- overall dimensions transportation position (length x width x height), m: 6.9 x 2.3 x 2.9;
- curb weight - 5050 kg;
- gross weight: 7500 kg;
hydraulic-lift left-side marking unit with two pairs of paint and glass bead guns (Kamber);
hydraulic-lift right-side marking unit with one pairs of paint and glass bead guns (Kamber);
marking remote control console M12;
paint flow sensor;
digital speedometer in the cabin;
beam-type beacon light on the cabin, two front lower strobe lights, two point-type beacon lights on the tent frame, strobe lights on the marking units;
glass bead motion sensor;
“Video marker” system;
“Pass This Side” sign (700mm) on a swing arm;
hand paint gun (40 cm extension cable, 10 m hose, Graco);
headlights to illuminate the marking units at night;
paint loading pump (output 50 kg/min, Graco);
hand air gun for cleaning working equipment.
illumination of operator’s seat;
equipment set for using two different traffic paint colours;
additional pair of paint and glass bead guns (Kamber);
pedal, duplicating “Start” button on the marking control console;
photo sensor of the beginning of the line (can be mounted on any gun);
additional third marking unit at the rear part of the machine;
rear working stationary traffic cone platform (exclude the possibility of installing additional third marking unit at the rear part of the machine);
cluster “Pass This Side” sign (1.050 x 1.050 mm, cluster 200 mm) - instead of standard “Pass This Side” sign (700mm);
“LIS” Re-striping System for the right-side marking unit;
equipment set for use of 98:2 spray cold plastic (single line);
equipment set for use of 98:2 spray cold plastic (double line);
hand bead gun (6 m hose, Kamber).
The LIS system is designed to automatically repeat the old road markings. The system provides repetition of the axial and boundary lines of the road marking for any sequence of cycles. The system is a set of equipment that can be mounted on a Bumblebee class road marking machine. The system works successfully both at night and during the day in bright sunlight.
Advantages of using the LIS system:
- the use of the system allows you to increase the speed of the markup in compliance with regulatory requirements for quality;
- allows you to significantly reduce the accident rate (there is no need to move in the oncoming lane when marking the boundary lines);
- the accuracy of repeating the old markings to a much lesser extent depends on the skill of the driver and operator (especially in curved sections of the road).
Main technical specifications:
- width of the scanning zone: 600 mm;
- width of recognizable marking strips: 80 - 200 mm;